What to do with old jeans? - 4 DIY ideas for recycling denim jeans
Don’t waste your old pair of jeans by tossing it away simply because it has faded away or is out of style. Denim is a sturdy fabric that can be used for various crafts. Consider recycling denim jeans into some useful things at home such as these cute cushions, a hip handbag or reusing the jeans pockets for storage. Recycling jeans is not only good for your budget, but it also creates more space in your closet. Discover these clever ideas and provide a new life to your faded jeans.
Recycling denim jeans – Place mat
Your blue jeans are old, useless and take up space in the wardrobe? Then you could try this unique idea for decorating your table. Sew the back pockets to a table mat and place there a beautiful napkin and cutlery. Creative and practical!
Turn your plain old jeans into a unique fashion accessory – a hip handbag.
Recycling denim jeans – How to sew a handbag
Working again with jeans pockets, you can create a beautiful organization wall that could be used in the home office, living room, bedroom and even in the bathroom!
Thinking of giving a special touch to the kids room? Choose an old pair of jeans and get to work to sew one of these cute animal cushions.
- Christmas crafts for kids - Making Christmas tree ornaments with pasta (696,702 views)
- Homemade Christmas tree ornaments - 15 easy DIY ideas and decorations (128,634 views)
- 34 pretty and scary Halloween makeup ideas for men, women and kids (100,612 views)
- Homemade Valentine's Day gifts for him - 8 small yet romantic ideas (82,321 views)
- Bathroom organizing ideas - Towel storage made of decoupaged tin cans (54,771 views)
- DIY ladder shelf ideas - Easy ways to reuse an old ladder at home (48,026 views)
- Easy DIY storage ideas for your garden tools and kitchen utensils (44,736 views)
- How to make a DIY Ferrero Rocher chocolate flower bouquet for wedding (44,149 views)
- Creative indoor herb garden – Grow herbs and vegetables in the kitchen
- DIY vertical herb garden made of pots – Cute idea for your kitchen
- DIY wall storage ideas – 3 easy and creative organizing projects
- DIY coat rack ideas – 2 creative projects for your hallway walls
- DIY outdoor lighting ideas – How to make creative garden lanterns
- 16 DIY scarves – Easy ideas reusing old T-shirts, sweaters and scraps
- 13 DIY home office organization ideas – How to declutter and decorate
- Gift wrapping ideas for Valentines Day – How to decorate a gift box