What to do with old jeans? - 4 DIY ideas for recycling denim jeans
Don’t waste your old pair of jeans by tossing it away simply because it has faded away or is out of style. Denim is a sturdy fabric that can be used for various crafts. Consider recycling denim jeans into some useful things at home such as these cute cushions, a hip handbag or reusing the jeans pockets for storage. Recycling jeans is not only good for your budget, but it also creates more space in your closet. Discover these clever ideas and provide a new life to your faded jeans.
Recycling denim jeans – Place mat
Your blue jeans are old, useless and take up space in the wardrobe? Then you could try this unique idea for decorating your table. Sew the back pockets to a table mat and place there a beautiful napkin and cutlery. Creative and practical!
Turn your plain old jeans into a unique fashion accessory – a hip handbag.
Recycling denim jeans – How to sew a handbag
Working again with jeans pockets, you can create a beautiful organization wall that could be used in the home office, living room, bedroom and even in the bathroom!
Thinking of giving a special touch to the kids room? Choose an old pair of jeans and get to work to sew one of these cute animal cushions.
- Christmas crafts for kids - Making Christmas tree ornaments with pasta (638,587 views)
- Homemade Christmas tree ornaments - 15 easy DIY ideas and decorations (111,264 views)
- 34 pretty and scary Halloween makeup ideas for men, women and kids (92,206 views)
- 10 Homemade Christmas gift ideas - Easy DIY projects for every taste (25,257 views)
- 13 easy and creative decorating ideas for glass candle holders (22,609 views)
- 17 DIY Christmas wreaths - Simple and creative decorations and crafts (20,166 views)
- How to make a DIY Ferrero Rocher chocolate flower bouquet for wedding (19,968 views)
- DIY jewelry storage ideas - Creative ways to display and organize (19,371 views)
- DIY Christmas candle centerpieces – 40 enchanting ideas for your table
- Last-minute DIY Christmas decorations -23 holiday inspirations to make
- How to make a DIY Christmas tree topiary with a gold glitter glamour
- DIY Christmas gift wrap ideas – Handmade bows, gift bags and toppers
- Cute Christmas treats – Dreaming of gingerbread cookies and hot cocoa
- Outdoor Christmas decoration ideas – 20 simple yet festive displays
- Homemade edible Christmas trees – Eye-catching and delicious treats
- How to make a Christmas gingerbread house – Step by Step tutorial