Sea inspired table setting and ideas for your beach themed party
Turquoise, white and navy blue – the colors of the sea. Enchant your guests with a sea inspired table setting and get some amazing ideas for your beach themed party or wedding.
Beach themed party and nautical table setting
The transparent organza ribbon in turquoise loosely draped over the table, symbolizing the sea waves. The elegant sailboats in white / gray look very noble. Small felt sea shells and starfish are scattered between the organza and complete perfectly the martime table decoration.
Beach themed party and coastal table setting
A warm summer evening invites you to a fish dinner outdoors. A (fishing) net is stretched across the tablecloth, sea shells and starfish symbolize the sea and beach.
Each plate is decorated with a starfish, which is tied with a blue cord on the napkin.
Embellished with a handmade shell necklace a simple glass candle jar gets a maritime touch.
Maritime decoration for the glasses. When having dinner outside you’d better cover the drinks, so that nothing falls into them. Flat shells manage this task in a great decorative way.
Drill holes in pieces of driftwood. Cut the old cutlery with a hacksaw, push into the holes and glue.
Instead of salt and pepper mills you can use sea shells in this coastal beach decoration. You can convert them into bowls for coarse pepper and sea salt – supported on a bed of dark pebbles.
The collected shells of sea urchins can become a beautiful candlesticks for your sea inspired table setting.
- Christmas crafts for kids - Making Christmas tree ornaments with pasta (706,494 views)
- Homemade Christmas tree ornaments - 15 easy DIY ideas and decorations (143,951 views)
- Bathroom organizing ideas - Towel storage made of decoupaged tin cans (113,438 views)
- 34 pretty and scary Halloween makeup ideas for men, women and kids (111,129 views)
- Homemade Valentine's Day gifts for him - 8 small yet romantic ideas (103,144 views)
- DIY ladder shelf ideas - Easy ways to reuse an old ladder at home (91,653 views)
- How to make a DIY Ferrero Rocher chocolate flower bouquet for wedding (73,028 views)
- DIY home decor crafts or gift ideas - How to make "flying" coffee cups (69,637 views)
- DIY board game for kids – How to make bottle cap Checkers
- DIY bathroom decor on a budget – Cute wall mirrors idea
- DIY bracelet tutorial – How to make shabby chic bangles
- DIY cable spool table – Cool coffee table for your living room
- DIY Ikea hacks – How to upgrade the Stockholm wall mirror
- DIY kitchen cabinet ideas – 10 easy cabinet door makeovers
- World Cup 2014 party – How to build a DIY football coffee table
- 20 easy DIY home decor ideas and cool crafty projects