21 table decoration ideas for a summer garden party and easy DIYs
Fresh flowers, fruits and all kind of embellishments! Check out these creative table decoration ideas and make your summer party unforgettable. With love to the detail and a fresh summer flair.
Table decoration ideas for summer mood
Choose the colors of your summer party. In yellow and blue – like the sun and the sea – the is holiday mood is on.
Table decoration ideas – Love for detail
With attention to detail: daisies picked from the meadow are dancing in a circle around the plate.
Salt and pepper shakers are too usual? Then let the ocean rushes on the summer table with these scallop shells.
Fruit bombs.. not only on the table with a refreshing summer punch, but also on the tablecloth itself with cute stitched cherries.
You prefer to celebrate a sophisticated summer party with champagne and salmon appetizers? Then select nothing but a noble decoration – for example, this rose wreath…
With water lilies and floating candles: An old zinc tub is the mystical pond that enchants every corner of the garden and keeps your wine cold.
A touch of the exotic Hawaiian feeling? With an artificial flower garland under the Asian sunshade.
Instead for chicken kebab you can stick flowers on the skewers – maybe they don’t taste quite as good, but look better!
Melon Smoothie is the perfect refreshing drink in the summer. Don’t throw away the rind of the watermelon, because it could be perfect as a natural beverage cooler.
- Christmas crafts for kids - Making Christmas tree ornaments with pasta (638,587 views)
- Homemade Christmas tree ornaments - 15 easy DIY ideas and decorations (111,264 views)
- 34 pretty and scary Halloween makeup ideas for men, women and kids (92,206 views)
- 10 Homemade Christmas gift ideas - Easy DIY projects for every taste (25,257 views)
- 13 easy and creative decorating ideas for glass candle holders (22,609 views)
- 17 DIY Christmas wreaths - Simple and creative decorations and crafts (20,166 views)
- How to make a DIY Ferrero Rocher chocolate flower bouquet for wedding (19,968 views)
- DIY jewelry storage ideas - Creative ways to display and organize (19,371 views)
- DIY Christmas candle centerpieces – 40 enchanting ideas for your table
- Last-minute DIY Christmas decorations -23 holiday inspirations to make
- How to make a DIY Christmas tree topiary with a gold glitter glamour
- DIY Christmas gift wrap ideas – Handmade bows, gift bags and toppers
- Cute Christmas treats – Dreaming of gingerbread cookies and hot cocoa
- Outdoor Christmas decoration ideas – 20 simple yet festive displays
- Homemade edible Christmas trees – Eye-catching and delicious treats
- How to make a Christmas gingerbread house – Step by Step tutorial