Garden decorating ideas on a budget- Easy DIY projects for summer mood
Colourful garden chairs, ornated mosaic tables and cheerful floral arrangements – bring your garden into a summer mood with these easy garden decorating ideas on a budget!
Garden decorating ideas on a budget – Paper lanterns with butterflies
Paper lanterns, swaying in the wind, are always a romantic eye catcher. You can decorate them with butterflies, dancing in the warm summer air.
Garden decorating ideas on a budget – Candle lanterns with flowers
It may not always be a tea candle that makes these steel garden lanterns so unique. Fresh flowers inside are quite interesting, too.
You are looking for a cheap and easy garden decorating idea? An old pallet can be more than you think. Make a chic vertical garden for herbs and succulents as shown here.
With a few napkins and a Decoupage technique you can cover your garden bench with a romantic flair.
The chair is also decorated and became a summer look. A fragrant wreath welcomes the guests at your garden party.
A secret wishing well can be designed quickly as one of your garden decorating ideas.
Recycling is the new trend – so why not use old wine crates as shelves for garden decorations??
Stylish and fast: Transform the glass jars into hanging candle lanterns!
An appealing shady spot in the garden? Decorate your sunshade with these pretty leaf motifs this summer.
With a few meters of fabric, you can make a huge impact on your patio.
Everything fits together! Roses in flower pots, pillows with rose motif and of course the sunshade with a wreath of roses.
You have two left hands when it comes to crafting? No problem, you can also beautify the garden with purchased decors. Buddha figures with a few large stones or small pebbles arrangement – done!
You need a new edition to your garden lounger? Just sew it yourself!
From a blue colored terry towel to a feel-good cover for your gardenlounger in an instant.
The next time you walk along the beach collect pebbles with holes. Round them with blue beads on a thick string and hang the necklaces on a nice spot in the garden.
Of steel rods or branches you can line up old glass bottles upside down. That way the fence becomes a work of art.
This decoration idea with geraniums not only looks great, but also smells wonderful!
A fragrant wreath of flowers on the fence welcomes the guests in the garden.
Do not throw away old rubber boots. They can still serve as flower pots for moisture-loving plants.
Plants always have a great effect especially when they occur in different shades.
The garden table from last year is still beautiful, but too plain? With this garden decor idea color is served.
A pennant chain stretched across the garden embellishes any garden party.
Great effect and easy to make. Besides a slate plate, hot glue gun and a hammer, you also need some technical skills …
Wow, a little corner of Provence in your garden – lavender in terracotta pots.
A small decorative tip with great effect: Gingham ribbons illuminate visually a terracotta pot.
A self-made lantern ennobles any garden table or a garden tree.
- Christmas crafts for kids - Making Christmas tree ornaments with pasta (696,618 views)
- Homemade Christmas tree ornaments - 15 easy DIY ideas and decorations (128,570 views)
- 34 pretty and scary Halloween makeup ideas for men, women and kids (100,467 views)
- Homemade Valentine's Day gifts for him - 8 small yet romantic ideas (82,229 views)
- Bathroom organizing ideas - Towel storage made of decoupaged tin cans (54,589 views)
- DIY ladder shelf ideas - Easy ways to reuse an old ladder at home (47,816 views)
- Easy DIY storage ideas for your garden tools and kitchen utensils (44,657 views)
- How to make a DIY Ferrero Rocher chocolate flower bouquet for wedding (43,929 views)
- Creative indoor herb garden – Grow herbs and vegetables in the kitchen
- DIY vertical herb garden made of pots – Cute idea for your kitchen
- DIY wall storage ideas – 3 easy and creative organizing projects
- DIY coat rack ideas – 2 creative projects for your hallway walls
- DIY outdoor lighting ideas – How to make creative garden lanterns
- 16 DIY scarves – Easy ideas reusing old T-shirts, sweaters and scraps
- 13 DIY home office organization ideas – How to declutter and decorate
- Gift wrapping ideas for Valentines Day – How to decorate a gift box