16 creative decorating ideas and crafts with clothespins
The universe knows no bounds when it comes to crafts and surprises us with a variety of fun designs and artistic creations that are available to all fans of creative decorating ideas on a budget.
You don’t have to be an expert in crafts nor spend too much time or money. These crafts with clothespins are fun, inexpensive and easy even for the kids.
Crafts with clothespins for the table
Who has not some wood clothespins left somewhere at home? Reuse these like magnets for the refrigerator, place markers, embellishments and even for custom photo wall. Check out below all the fun decorating ideas and crafts with clothespins.
Crafts with clothespins
- Christmas crafts for kids - Making Christmas tree ornaments with pasta (705,925 views)
- Homemade Christmas tree ornaments - 15 easy DIY ideas and decorations (142,646 views)
- Bathroom organizing ideas - Towel storage made of decoupaged tin cans (112,718 views)
- 34 pretty and scary Halloween makeup ideas for men, women and kids (110,611 views)
- Homemade Valentine's Day gifts for him - 8 small yet romantic ideas (102,234 views)
- DIY ladder shelf ideas - Easy ways to reuse an old ladder at home (90,798 views)
- How to make a DIY Ferrero Rocher chocolate flower bouquet for wedding (72,082 views)
- DIY home decor crafts or gift ideas - How to make "flying" coffee cups (68,971 views)
- DIY board game for kids – How to make bottle cap Checkers
- DIY bathroom decor on a budget – Cute wall mirrors idea
- DIY bracelet tutorial – How to make shabby chic bangles
- DIY cable spool table – Cool coffee table for your living room
- DIY Ikea hacks – How to upgrade the Stockholm wall mirror
- DIY kitchen cabinet ideas – 10 easy cabinet door makeovers
- World Cup 2014 party – How to build a DIY football coffee table
- 20 easy DIY home decor ideas and cool crafty projects