Christmas window decoration ideas with garlands, candles and displays
The Christmas season is the time of festive lights and decorations. When the days are cloudy and the sky is dark and gray, you want at least to decorate your home with warm lights. All neighbors and visitors would be facinated, if your windows and facade is embellished with beautiful displays. Have a look at these bright and sparkling Christmas window decoration ideas.
Christmas window decoration ideas
Nothing can brighten up a window like a display of Christmas candles. Arrange them on a tray and lay it on the window sill. Complement the display with fir branches, tree ornaments or nuts. Some silver ornaments would reflect the light in magical way. Don’t forget to hang christmas lights.
Depending on the object, the window decoration can be an easy fix or something more complex. The best and easiest solution are winter inspired figures that you can attatch directly to the window pane. Cut some paper snowflakes and glue them with a double-sided tape, so that they can be easily removed after the holidays.
Christmas window decoration ideas and displays
And least but not last, arrange a beautiful display ot the window sill, including the traditional christmas figures such as deers, canle lanterns, stars, homemade cookies, fir branches and faux snow.
10 Homemade Christmas gift ideas – Easy DIY projects for every taste... November 7, 2013 | Ivianato
DIY Christmas decorations to add a special touch to our holiday home... November 13, 2013 | Ivianato
How to make a DIY Christmas tree topiary with a gold glitter glamour... November 27, 2013 | Momo
28 festive Christmas dinner table decorations and easy DIY Ideas... November 4, 2013 | Momo
- Christmas crafts for kids - Making Christmas tree ornaments with pasta (696,702 views)
- Homemade Christmas tree ornaments - 15 easy DIY ideas and decorations (128,634 views)
- 34 pretty and scary Halloween makeup ideas for men, women and kids (100,612 views)
- Homemade Valentine's Day gifts for him - 8 small yet romantic ideas (82,321 views)
- Bathroom organizing ideas - Towel storage made of decoupaged tin cans (54,771 views)
- DIY ladder shelf ideas - Easy ways to reuse an old ladder at home (48,026 views)
- Easy DIY storage ideas for your garden tools and kitchen utensils (44,736 views)
- How to make a DIY Ferrero Rocher chocolate flower bouquet for wedding (44,149 views)
- Creative indoor herb garden – Grow herbs and vegetables in the kitchen
- DIY vertical herb garden made of pots – Cute idea for your kitchen
- DIY wall storage ideas – 3 easy and creative organizing projects
- DIY coat rack ideas – 2 creative projects for your hallway walls
- DIY outdoor lighting ideas – How to make creative garden lanterns
- 16 DIY scarves – Easy ideas reusing old T-shirts, sweaters and scraps
- 13 DIY home office organization ideas – How to declutter and decorate
- Gift wrapping ideas for Valentines Day – How to decorate a gift box