Christmas window decoration ideas with garlands, candles and displays
The Christmas season is the time of festive lights and decorations. When the days are cloudy and the sky is dark and gray, you want at least to decorate your home with warm lights. All neighbors and visitors would be facinated, if your windows and facade is embellished with beautiful displays. Have a look at these bright and sparkling Christmas window decoration ideas.
Christmas window decoration ideas
Nothing can brighten up a window like a display of Christmas candles. Arrange them on a tray and lay it on the window sill. Complement the display with fir branches, tree ornaments or nuts. Some silver ornaments would reflect the light in magical way. Don’t forget to hang christmas lights.
Depending on the object, the window decoration can be an easy fix or something more complex. The best and easiest solution are winter inspired figures that you can attatch directly to the window pane. Cut some paper snowflakes and glue them with a double-sided tape, so that they can be easily removed after the holidays.
Christmas window decoration ideas and displays
And least but not last, arrange a beautiful display ot the window sill, including the traditional christmas figures such as deers, canle lanterns, stars, homemade cookies, fir branches and faux snow.
10 Homemade Christmas gift ideas – Easy DIY projects for every taste... November 7, 2013 | Ivianato
How to make a DIY Christmas tree topiary with a gold glitter glamour... November 27, 2013 | Momo
17 DIY Christmas wreaths – Simple and creative decorations and crafts... September 11, 2013 | Momo
Homemade edible Christmas trees – Eye-catching and delicious treats... November 20, 2013 | Ivianato
Cute Christmas treats – Dreaming of gingerbread cookies and hot cocoa... November 23, 2013 | Ivianato
DIY Christmas decorations to add a special touch to our holiday home... November 13, 2013 | Ivianato
14 easy and fun ideas for handmade Christmas trees... November 14, 2013 | Ivianato
Christmas party appetizers – 20 Christmas themed food ideas to impress... December 15, 2013 | Ivianato
- Christmas crafts for kids - Making Christmas tree ornaments with pasta (706,714 views)
- Homemade Christmas tree ornaments - 15 easy DIY ideas and decorations (144,473 views)
- Bathroom organizing ideas - Towel storage made of decoupaged tin cans (114,916 views)
- 34 pretty and scary Halloween makeup ideas for men, women and kids (111,351 views)
- Homemade Valentine's Day gifts for him - 8 small yet romantic ideas (103,514 views)
- DIY ladder shelf ideas - Easy ways to reuse an old ladder at home (91,940 views)
- How to make a DIY Ferrero Rocher chocolate flower bouquet for wedding (73,363 views)
- DIY home decor crafts or gift ideas - How to make "flying" coffee cups (69,870 views)
- DIY board game for kids – How to make bottle cap Checkers
- DIY bathroom decor on a budget – Cute wall mirrors idea
- DIY bracelet tutorial – How to make shabby chic bangles
- DIY cable spool table – Cool coffee table for your living room
- DIY Ikea hacks – How to upgrade the Stockholm wall mirror
- DIY kitchen cabinet ideas – 10 easy cabinet door makeovers
- World Cup 2014 party – How to build a DIY football coffee table
- 20 easy DIY home decor ideas and cool crafty projects