Christmas window decoration ideas with garlands, candles and displays
The Christmas season is the time of festive lights and decorations. When the days are cloudy and the sky is dark and gray, you want at least to decorate your home with warm lights. All neighbors and visitors would be facinated, if your windows and facade is embellished with beautiful displays. Have a look at these bright and sparkling Christmas window decoration ideas.
Christmas window decoration ideas
Nothing can brighten up a window like a display of Christmas candles. Arrange them on a tray and lay it on the window sill. Complement the display with fir branches, tree ornaments or nuts. Some silver ornaments would reflect the light in magical way. Don’t forget to hang christmas lights.
Depending on the object, the window decoration can be an easy fix or something more complex. The best and easiest solution are winter inspired figures that you can attatch directly to the window pane. Cut some paper snowflakes and glue them with a double-sided tape, so that they can be easily removed after the holidays.
Christmas window decoration ideas and displays
And least but not last, arrange a beautiful display ot the window sill, including the traditional christmas figures such as deers, canle lanterns, stars, homemade cookies, fir branches and faux snow.
28 festive Christmas dinner table decorations and easy DIY Ideas... November 4, 2013 | Momo
Homemade edible Christmas trees – Eye-catching and delicious treats... November 20, 2013 | Ivianato
10 Homemade Christmas gift ideas – Easy DIY projects for every taste... November 7, 2013 | Ivianato
Christmas crafts for kids – Making Christmas tree ornaments with pasta... October 27, 2013 | Ivianato
Cute Christmas treats – Dreaming of gingerbread cookies and hot cocoa... November 23, 2013 | Ivianato
Homemade Christmas tree ornaments – 15 easy DIY ideas and decorations... September 1, 2013 | Ivianato
Christmas party appetizers – 20 Christmas themed food ideas to impress... December 15, 2013 | Ivianato
DIY Christmas decorations to add a special touch to our holiday home... November 13, 2013 | Ivianato
- Christmas crafts for kids - Making Christmas tree ornaments with pasta (699,405 views)
- Homemade Christmas tree ornaments - 15 easy DIY ideas and decorations (130,946 views)
- 34 pretty and scary Halloween makeup ideas for men, women and kids (104,002 views)
- Homemade Valentine's Day gifts for him - 8 small yet romantic ideas (86,154 views)
- Bathroom organizing ideas - Towel storage made of decoupaged tin cans (71,833 views)
- DIY ladder shelf ideas - Easy ways to reuse an old ladder at home (54,646 views)
- How to make a DIY Ferrero Rocher chocolate flower bouquet for wedding (52,691 views)
- DIY home decor crafts or gift ideas - How to make "flying" coffee cups (49,766 views)
- 17 DIY spring table decorations and simple blooming centerpieces
- Egg carton craft project – Cute DIY gift idea for school kids to make
- Easter sewing crafts – How to sew a bunny sachet and a bunny treat bag
- Make a cute Easter bunny basket for kids from an empty plastic bottle
- 24 Easter craft ideas and decorations for adults + Free Templates
- 22 DIY concrete projects and creative ideas for your garden and patio
- Spring decorating ideas -Refresh your home with spring flowering bulbs
- 13 ideas how to decorate Easter eggs by using different techniques