Beach home decorating ideas and accessories - Driftwood and seashells
After a long walk in the woods or on the beach you can find some hidden treasures that can be used as beach home decorating ideas. Keep your eyes open because you can find really charming pieces of nature. Whether beautiful shells, gnarled branches or tree bark – with a little imagination and skill you can come up with a beautiful DIY nautical decors. Invite the beach and the sea in your home! The beautiful arrangement of blue and sand colors can make you dream of exotic locations.
Beach home decorating ideas – Candle centerpiece
This looks so nice and maritime – blue tray with candles. Fill the tray with sand and decorate with shells around it.
Beach home decorating ideas with sea shells
In this maritime decoration thin driftwood makes company of some sea lavender stuck in test tubes. For the pebble runner stones are set close together and glued on a grid.
Floating candles with a different form: small fish candles swimming over a bed of pebbles and shells.
Bought between four scallop shells two flickering candles brings summer evening atmosphere at home. Und how it works: Fill sand on a small tray with high edges. Put the shells sidewise and one tealight between them.
The photo memories from the holidays in Capri, Sylt and Ibiza are looking quite well thanks to the maritime picture frame.
Even the smallest finds can become a beautiful maritime home decoration. Bind shells, stones and colored sea glass in colorful array of nylon cords and attach them to a piece of driftwood. Looks especially good in the bathroom or on the porch.
- Christmas crafts for kids - Making Christmas tree ornaments with pasta (706,030 views)
- Homemade Christmas tree ornaments - 15 easy DIY ideas and decorations (142,886 views)
- Bathroom organizing ideas - Towel storage made of decoupaged tin cans (112,866 views)
- 34 pretty and scary Halloween makeup ideas for men, women and kids (110,726 views)
- Homemade Valentine's Day gifts for him - 8 small yet romantic ideas (102,457 views)
- DIY ladder shelf ideas - Easy ways to reuse an old ladder at home (91,053 views)
- How to make a DIY Ferrero Rocher chocolate flower bouquet for wedding (72,263 views)
- DIY home decor crafts or gift ideas - How to make "flying" coffee cups (69,146 views)
- DIY board game for kids – How to make bottle cap Checkers
- DIY bathroom decor on a budget – Cute wall mirrors idea
- DIY bracelet tutorial – How to make shabby chic bangles
- DIY cable spool table – Cool coffee table for your living room
- DIY Ikea hacks – How to upgrade the Stockholm wall mirror
- DIY kitchen cabinet ideas – 10 easy cabinet door makeovers
- World Cup 2014 party – How to build a DIY football coffee table
- 20 easy DIY home decor ideas and cool crafty projects